How We Help
Our overarching goal at Comprehensive Neurology & Sleep Medicine is to provide quality medical care in an environment that is warm and supportive for our patients and their families. Our specialists treat a wide range of conditions, some of which we are able to immediately overcome and other more chronic conditions may require more ongoing care. Regardless of where you are on your journey, we want you to have a positive experience while you are a part of our practice…our family. This allows you to be at ease about your caregivers so that you can focus on moving forward and getting better.
We know that much of how you feel about your treatment comes down to ensuring that the many details of your care are taken care of and that communication is open and honest. This, we believe, makes all the difference toward helping you improve your quality of life versus just providing medical care and intervention.
Some of what you can expect from us:
- We will first get to know you as an individual – every patient is unique and has a history that we need to understand and factor in before we diagnose and treat your problem.
- We will collaborate – with you, each other, your primary care physician, or other specialists or regional treatment center if you have one. We also need any previous workup that you have had for your condition that brings you to us. Connecting the dots between providers is key.
- We will do our best to help facilitate, alleviate or resolve any problems that may arise.
- We will work hard to be responsive by returning your calls and test results promptly. We know how long the wait for results can seem.
- We hope to show kindness, compassion, and understanding – to provide a safe haven in an uncertain time.